tiistai 3. marraskuuta 2015

Do you believe in magic?

And i don't mean like being able to turn someone into unicorn when you're at the same time flying with your talking cat. Such a deep thoughts in the morning train. I have new earphones, music just fills my head and i can't even hear what is happening around me. I kind of love this noise isolation. If i only could have some coffee with me, i would actually call this morning a good one.
But about magic. I think that love is some kind of magic. And connections with people in some kind of deeper level than just "hello how are you im fine ok bye"- kind of way. Somehow i feel like it is kind of a rare thing to find people who you just klick instantly. And that is what i call magic. The feeling you get when you're around people who are in the same level as you are. Magic. And well, being actually in a deep-soul-killing-love. Magic. Love that makes you feel so scared and so strong at the same time. Love that makes you go all crazy and calm at the same time. Love is not just one feeling. It is a combination of all the feelings in a perfect balance. Obviously the balance will lurch every now and then but holding on to those feelings makes you just more and more aware of how to value your love. Pretty cheesy, i know, but these thoughts in this early morning makes me want to listen super cute love songs and imagine myself being happily in a relationship. So, good morning people. Such a deep morning so far. Enjoy your day.

- The Girl who is okay

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti