tiistai 10. marraskuuta 2015

Do you know when to give up on trying?

Do you have that one person you just know he is the perfect match for you? I have one. He is the only one i can actually feel calm with, i can sleep without any worry in the world and he is the one who just knows how to react to my craziness. And still, we are not together. We have tried. We are still holding onto each other even though we both have had other relationships. I think us as magnets. We just pull each other closer and closer everytime it feels like we lost everything. And still, we are not together. We might never be again. He is the one i really don't have any bad word to say about. He is the one i can imagine marrying and having kids together. And still, we are not together.

And so here we are again. Seeing and having the best time together. It has been going on about one month already. I feel whole everytime i'm with him. And every minute i'm not with him i'm scared as hell that he has someone else. I know it's stupid. So so so stupid. I have never wanted to be on his way to find happiness. I am actually pretty sure he finds happiness with someone elses company. All i have ever wanted for him is that he can be as happy as possible. But i'm not ready yet to let him go. Well i might never be. And that part is killing me. I might have to face a day when he is marrying another girl. Making another girl feel special like he has made me feel. But i'm just not ready yet.

Do you know when to give up on trying? I don't know. I would like to have some guidance about these stupid relationship problems. So while i'm waiting for a miracle to happen, i'm going to dream on and listen some super cheesy love songs. Because what would be better way for a confused heart to find answers than to roll in my own agony.

Good night to my fellow confused friends out there.

- The Girl who is okay

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti